The ongoing goal at the Cantalician Center is to provide comprehensive and family-centered evaluations of children who are suspected of having learning difficulties, speech and language delays, sensory motor disorders, behavior problems or motor delays.
• Multidisciplinary initial evaluation for school district Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE)
• Core evaluation for Early Intervention
• Supplemental (when child is observed to have an additional area of need)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluations for Preschool
The Cantalician Center is available to help families make referrals to their county's Early Intervention Program or to the school district's Committee on Preschool Special Education.
Providing state-required components of a preschool evaluation including:
• Speech/Language Pathologist
• Occupational Therapist
• Physical Therapist
• Special Education Teacher
For more information, contact (716) 901-8803